Which, let’s face it, is an out of date principal anyway, championed in the 18th century, a pre-technical era when the lack of responsive communications necessitated the need for local areas to make largely local decisions. It is now however the 21st century, and the most remote part of our land is but a click, call, drive or flight away. I know we have readers who disagree with me (Mr. A), and so be it. But lately the evidence in my favor has been piling up.
5. Oklahoma thinks it has the right to put add another layer of psychological torture to a woman’s right to choose.
4. The Southern states (collectively) decide that a joint is more dangerous to citizens than the ever growing number of obese adults walking around Wal-Mart.
3. Virginia tries to act like slavery had nothing to do with the Civil War.
2. California, land of hairdressers, fashion designers, actors, dancers and models, outlaws gay marriage.
1. Arizona makes its case as the most racist State in the Union. Suck it Kentucky!