I, lover of all things sensational/Hollywood/trashy, even have my limits. It seems like the same ol‘ sh!t keeps getting recycled throughout the entertainment shows, blogs and websites and I JUST CAN’T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!
Following is the list of items I never wish to hear about ever again:
- Tiger Woods not being able to keep his thing in his pants
- The whereabouts of Tiger Woods
- the whole NBC/Conan/Jay Leno mess
- Anything pertaining to Spencer Pratt and Heidi Montag including but not limited to music “careers” plastic surgery, marriage, babies, and being “hot”.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie
- Jennifer Aniston’s lack of marital status
- John Mayer and his many conquests
- Any member of the Cyrus family acting age-inappropriate (including Billy Ray and Tish)
- All things related to the Jackson family or Michael Jackson’s estate
Am I leaving any out? Let me know. Enough is enough already!
I used this topic last year, but a) we have a lot of new blood for ’09 and b) maybe your answer has changed. Also, c) I’m lazy. Who would play you in a movie?
I wish I could say Megan Fox or Angelina Jolie. However, the former is too young, thin and way too hot. The latter is also too thin and hot, but also has an overabundance of children. I realize that biography does not matter much since the person playing me, would be, you know, acting. But if that performer were a follower of the Method, in order to get to the heart of what it feels like to be Becky Boop, then avoidng childbearing is critical.
I have been told I have hair like Julia Roberts (in her Pretty Woman days), the curves of Bette Midler (from her Bathhouse Betty period), and the profile of Drew Barrymore. All of these opinions are more than acceptable to me, but since I cannot clone a Roberts/Midler/Barrymore hybrid as of yet, the search continues.
There are certain actresses, no matter what their appearance or calendar age, that I feel a strange connection with: Felicity Huffman or Isla Fisher for two examples, who I feel might be able to access my weird personal mixture of brains, sloth and clumsiness, the myriad millions of quirks I own that have always made me a divisive character. Love or hate me, people rarely find an iffy middle ground, and I like it that way.
Well it seems I am not able to decide this one here. Anyone out there with suggestions? I find myself unusually wishy washy today.